Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 6.5: Before We Move On...





Okay, before I throw up the next post, here's a couple more pictures to help those of you without x-ray vision see the face I'm talking about in the Leap Castle photo. Remember to check the farthest window to your left to see her silhouette. Feel free to post any comments you have here. Think it's simply an optical illusion? Tell me. Think I'm on my way to a new career in ghost hunting? Let me know.
Also, I'd like to make one small correction. I believe it was Emily Darby who fell from the tower. Charlotte, her younger sister, died young of unknown causes but is suspected to be a plague victim when an outbreak sprung up in Ireland some years later. I'll be back this evening with the next blog, Day 7. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment